Here we are, almost seven months to the day since the inaugural season began and Liverpool host Watford at Anfield this weekend. Liverpool currently sits second in the league table, four points behind Manchester City, who are in pole position. The first match of the new campaign has been confirmed and I will play this game in Anfield. Liverpool FC has won two matches out of the last three, losing the last in the dying seconds against Burnley. It’s been a disappointing season for Liverpool so far, but there is still time for them to get back on track. They will look to end the season strongly and climb to the top of the table where they could secure some valuable Champions League football next year. Watford has had a mixed campaign so far and they sit in 15th place, three points off the relegation zone. This is their best start to a Premier.
There’s only one match being played at Anfield on Saturday, and it’s not against the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, or even Leicester, but against Watford. This match is a gigantic game for both sides. It’s the first league match under the new format, and both teams need points and a positive result to kick-start their seasons.
Here is a detailed preview of Liverpool vs. Watford
1. The Team:
Liverpool–Trent Alexander-Arnold, Georginio Wijnaldum, Jordan Henderson, Sadio Mané, Joe Gomez, Fabinho, Andrew Robertson, Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Alisson Becker, Alex Oxlade-Cha
1. Liverpool will play at Anfield against their city rivals, Everton, who have historically always been the thorn in Liverpool’s side.
2. Liverpool have made an excellent start to their 2019-20 season, so this is probably their last chance to grab a trophy.
3. In their previous meeting in the league, Watford won 1-0 with a penalty.
4. Liverpool hasn’t had a clean sheet yet in the league this season.
5. It was recently announced that Watford will play their home matches at Vicarage Road.
6. Liverpool has conceded seven goals in their opening four league matches.
7. Watford has only won one game at home in the league, beating West Bromwich Albion 2-1.
8. Liverpool have scored 22 goals in their four league matches.
9. Watford has scored five goals in their four league games.
10. Liverpool is on a high after scoring the second fastest goal in Premier League history in their match against Huddersfield Town.
11. Liverpool have won all three of their FA Cup meetings with Watford.
12. Both teams have had excellent seasons in terms of league form.
13. The win percentage for Watford in their games against Liverpool is 0.750.
14. Liverpool has never lost to Watford in the league.
15. Liverpool have been scoring more than once in every game this season.
16. Liverpool have been conceding less than once in every
Watford made a superb start to the season, winning 5 and drawing 2 of their opening 7 games. A lot has changed since the start of the year, however. Liverpool are now reigning champions and have been strengthened by a raft of summer signings. With Klopp at the helm, Jurgen Klopp’s side has been impressive at home and has a wonderful record away from home, too. After losing 2-1 away to Wolves last weekend, they face a trip to Anfield to take on a Liverpool side who are currently level with the Hornets on 15 points.
Watford are currently in the bottom half of the table, and despite the recent upturn in form, they are unlikely to challenge for European qualification. With their season set to be a struggle, it will be interesting to see if Klopp continues to rotate his squad.
Liverpool: Alisson, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andrew Robertson, Ben Woodburn, Fabinho, Georginio Wijnaldum, Jordan Henderson, Joel Matip, Joe Gomez, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Virgil van Dijk, Xherdan Shaqiri.
Watford: Adrian Mariappa, Allan Nyom, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Heurelho Gomes, Isaac Success, Jonathan Hogg, Lorenzo Umberto, Nathaniel Chalobah, Richarlison, Troy Deeney, Will Hughes, Danny Ings, Christian Kabasele.
Liverpool vs Watford: Team News, Predictions & Tips
Liverpool vs Arsenal—Champions League Group C March 11 Live Stream, Head-to-Head, Lineup, Prediction, Start Time 4pm BST on Thursday March 20, 2020.
Conclusion: This will be the second time that the two teams have met in this season’s competition, and there were many factors in play when they first played back in November. First, Arsenal started.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Anfield for a match full of goals and drama as we look forward to a weekend of action in the Premier League. Get your tickets here and follow us on social media for live updates from Anfield.
Meta Title: Watch live football action at Anfield on Saturday April 2, 2022
Meta Description: it will hold Liverpool vs Watford Premier League match at Annfield Stadium, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 1XJ, United Kingdom. The game starts at 12:30 pm local time on Saturday, April 2, 2022.Q:
How to handle data between view and controller in Android?
I am working on an application in which i have 3 views – A, B, C. I want to pass the value from view C to view A and then from A to view B. For example, View A has a button and on pressing that button, it should go to view
Berlin, Alex Moreno, Sandy Robertson, Nathaniel Clyne, Joe Gomez, Ragnar Klavan
Watford–Will Hughes, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Miguel Britos, Stefano Okaka, Miguel Angel Soler, Gerard Deulofeu, Etienne Capoue, Nathaniel Chalobah Joao Moutinho, Stefano Okaka, Rui Patricio, Abdoulaye Doucoure Odion Ighalo, Christian Kabasele, Ben Foster
2. The Head-to-head:
The two teams met at Anfield in December 2018, when Liverpool won 3-0. It was Watford’s first visit to Anfield since 1987, when they lost 3-2.
Liverpool has won eight Premier League games at Anfield in their last nine visits (D3 L4). Watford has won five Premier League games at Vicarage Road in their last seven visits (D2 L3).
Liverpool have scored in all of their Premier League games against Watford this season (W5 L0), conceding just one goal
red 2022 Premier League game, Lineup, Prediction, Head-to-Head, Start Time 12.30pm BST kick-off on Saturday April 2, 2022, which will be live streamed in Sky Sports.